Best ever Legal500 rankings for Fisher Jones Greenwood
16 September 2015 by Marketing Team
Local law firm Fisher Jones Greenwood are celebrating their most successful Legal500 rankings yet with more practice areas than ever before ranking in the top three tiers.
In the latest edition of the highly regarded legal directory released today, FJG now have seven practice areas ranked in the top three tiers. With personal mentions for eight lawyers, the results are the best ever for the Essex firm.
- The Commercial litigation team maintains a First tier ranking and “punches above its weight against top-notch London firms”. The team is led by James Burkett who is “a formidable litigator with a strong sense of commercial realities”.
- The “superb” Employment team has maintained a Top Tier ranking for the third year in a row and is “particularly well regarded for banking sector disputes” with noted expertise in “whistleblowing, discrimination and TUPE claims”.
- Clients remain “extremely pleased” with The Family team, still one of the largest in East Anglia, which maintains its First tier ranking. The team is led by Simon Osborn who has “a great deal of knowledge” and is well regarded for ADR.
- Ellen Petersen’s four-partner Commercial Property team move up to a second tier ranking for the first time thanks to their “realistic and clear advice”. The “knowledgeable” Chris Jones and the “efficient and tenacious” Julie Hoy are also recommended. Sector work highlighted includes the healthcare, farming, development, finance, port and freight forwarding industries.
- The Corporate & Commercial team also move up to a second tier ranking, praised for a “consistently high” level of service and for providing “rapid responses to queries”. Practice head Tony Fisher is also mentioned for giving clients “his personal attention to matters”.
- Ranked for the first time jumping straight to a second tier ranking, the “highly recommended” Immigration team are led by the “sensitive and patient”’ Ashlee Campbell . The team handles asylum applications and local authority referrals, in addition to business sponsorship matters.
- The Wills & Probate team also gain a third tier ranking this year whilst Beth Baird, James Burkett, Ashlee Campbell, Tony Fisher, Julie Hoy, Chris Jones, Simon Osborn and Ellen Petersen all gain personal mentions.
Paula Fowler, Managing Partner at FJG, commented on the rankings, saying: “It is fantastic that great feedback and comments from our clients have helped us to achieve such a strong set of rankings in the Legal500 this year. These incredible results demonstrate that clients will be receiving a top class service when they choose to put their trust in FJG.
Over the next 12 months we will continue to innovate and to put our clients first and we will strive to maintain and improve these rankings again next year’’.
Setting out your anti-doping rules is vital in creating an environment where clean sport can thrive: https://t.co/JCpgrJxB3z2 hours