Employment for Employees
- Unfair dismissal and wrongful dismissal
- Compromise agreements
- Equal pay and equal opportunities
- Employment Tribunal work
- Redundancy (including collective redundancies)
- All types of discrimination (including age)
- Transfers of undertakings
- Restraint of trade and confidentiality
- Maternity and paternity rights
- Breach of contract and contractual disputes
- Retirement and age discrimination issues
Employer and Employee Disputes
- Disputes between employer and employee
- Appeal procedures
Employment Law Podcast
FJG Legal Advice Audio Guides
Legal 500 recommendations
"Tony Fisher’s team at Fisher Jones Greenwood LLP covers the full range of employment matters and has a strong immigration law focus. In 2010 the team dealt with a variety of high-value contentious and non-contentious matters."
Within Employment: Essex, we are a second tier firm.
Legal 500, 2011 UK Edition
Colbea is a Non-profit making organisation designed to help new businesses get off the ground and small entrepreneurs develop their ideas into successful ventures.
Our advice is charged at competitive rates which will be agreed with you at the outset. Detailed estimates will be provided in most circumstances and for non–contentious work, such as drafting contracts and policies, where possible we will give you a quote. Our policy is to provide an open and transparent pricing of our work.
Comments by our clients
"Excellent service from the outset."
"Your advice over the last two years has proved invaluable"
"I thank you again from the bottom of my heart and will recommend you and your firm to all my friends and family"