Here at Fisher Jones Greenwood LLP, we have considerable understanding of the Care Home industry and have advised care home groups in the acquisition of property and land designated for supported living and care home accommodation. We have also acted on the sale and purchase of many care home businesses.
We also provide legal advice on all aspects of Care Home Regulation, including Appeals to the Care Standards Tribunal.
The following are indications of the extent of the services we provide to care homes and we as a firm are flexible in our significant expertise in this particular area, to cater to all of your care home's legal requirements:
- Care Home business sales and purchases whether by asset or share sale.
- Management agreements.
- Client contracts and commercial Agreements.
- Supplier contracts.
- Business structure including limited companies, partnerships or otherwise.
- Applications for registration.
- Regulatory matters and compliance.
- Advice and representation at the Care Standards Tribunal.
- Acquisitions and disposals of either freehold or leasehold property.
- New build projects and development sales.
- Leases and sale and leaseback.
- Drafting standard terms of employment.
- Transfer of Undertaking Regulations.
- Health and Safety at work issues.
- Data Protection.
- Redundancy/unfair dismissal.
- Compromise agreements.
- Employing workers from the new EU states
- Chambers recommended service
The combined expertise of our lawyers means that we offer this sector the only holistic legal advice service in East Anglia.
If you require legal advice in relation to your care home or care home group, please call and speak to one of our solicitors in our Corporate Commercial team on 01206 835 230.
Offices in Billericay, Clacton, Colchester, Chelmsford and Fleet Street London.