True or False: The Personal Injury Quiz – Part One
21 December 2017 by Rhian Lowe
Take our quick quiz to see which of these personal injury facts are true and which are false. Then use the dropdown to reveal the details for each answer … and no cheating!
- Nearly 50% of all RTA globally are caused by young males: TRUE – 15-44yr old males account for 48% of RTA globally.
- There were over 20,000 Drink Driving incidents at Christmas in 2011: FALSE – There were actually 7,123 drink driving incidents recorded in England and Wales, which is still an extremely high number and shows the need to stay aware.
- The cost of accidents and illness at work lead to a loss of over £5billion to the UK economy in 2016: TRUE – The full figure for accident and illness lead to a loss to the UK economy of a whopping £14.9billion in 2016.
- An injury needs to be serious for me to claim: FALSE – It doesn’t have to be serious to claim but there are some occasions when it may not be worth it. At FJG, we can assess the merits of any claim you think you may have.
- You have to pay to get your claim assessed by FJG: FALSE – With FJG you can have a free 15 minute face to face meeting offered by our personal injury expert, Rhian Lowe.
- The most common accidents at work are slips, trips and falls: FALSE – 18% of accidents at work are slips, trips an falls which actually comes a close second to handling and lifting which accounts for 20%, while being hit by objects completes the top three with 9% of accident at work resulting from this.
If you’ve got any questions about Personal Injury, or think that you might have the basis for a claim, get in touch today. Email Rhian or call the team on 01206 700565.
Still can't believe we are double finalists - we're looking forward to the #awards night already! @essexdigiawards… https://t.co/bparZ12XFG2 days