Essex law firm attains Legal 500 recognition
21 September 2011 by Tony Fisher
Essex-based law firm Fisher Jones Greenwood LLP have enhanced their reputation further after being recommended in the Legal 500 2011 UK Directory across several practice areas.
Published for over 20 years, the highly regarded Legal 500 directory provides a comprehensive coverage on legal service providers in over 100 countries. In the 2011 edition the Firm has continued its year on year improvement and in addition to notable mentions for Education, Immigration and Commercial Property, has ranked in the top three tiers in the following areas:
- The Family team now has a first tier rating, recognised as an “exceptional team” that “provides excellent service across the spectrum”. The editorial in the guide has noted that the team is particularly skilled in relation to cross-border child cases and high-value disputes
- The Commercial team has moved up to a second tier ranking, praised for their “excellent service”.
- Commercial Litigation is also ranked in the second tier, the Legal 500 commenting that “James Burkett is excellent and has exceptional knowledge”.
- The Employment team has maintained its second tier ranking.
- The Private client team has also maintained its third tier ranking.
Senior Partner Tony Fisher commented, “Following on from the firm’s recognition in the Chambers UK 2012 legal directory earlier in the year, this is fantastic news and a testament to the continued improvements we are making to both client service and the level of expertise we are able to offer clients. Being recognised for providing the highest standards of service and for achieving the best possible results for our clients is extremely important to us.”
We all deserve justice, no matter our age. Take a stand against elder abuse! https://t.co/9Fmpc9e4qP https://t.co/CiNjvQKg3p3 days
Today is World Elder Abuse Awareness Day. On the 15th June each year, people of the world come together with one ai… https://t.co/2Vugnp1RFR3 days