Top Legal 500 ranking recognition for QS FJG
20 September 2012 by Paula Fowler
The reputation of Essex and London based law firm QualitySolicitors FJG is once again on the rise after being recommended in the 2012 edition of the Legal 500 UK directory.
A highly respected legal directory, the Legal 500 provides comprehensive coverage on legal services in over 100 countries around the world. Following on from a strong showing in the 2011 edition, QS FJG have once more achieved recognition and have been highly recommended for several key legal services, ranking in the top three tiers in each of the following areas:
- The Family team has maintained its First tier ranking, with praise reserved for the “modern and refreshing” team of fee-earners
- The Commercial litigation team led by “the highly regarded James Burkett” now also has a First tier ranking, the Legal 500 noting that the firm has “Strengthened its offering”
- The Employment team maintains its Second tier ranking and “provides first class, practical and clear advice”
- The Commercial Property team has gained a Third tier ranking for the first time, whilst the Corporate and Commercial team also holds a Third tier ranking
- In addition, the Education team received a notable mention.
Paula Fowler, Managing Partner at QS FJG said: “It is vital to maintain a presence at the top of directories as highly regarded at the Legal 500 where people naturally look to the top tier of firms. Our high rankings across several areas of individual and commercial law is evidence of the hard work and expertise of our highly skilled teams across Essex. Over the next 12 months we look forward to making our services even stronger and continuing our rise up the rankings.”.
Tony Fisher, Senior Partner at QS FJG also commented: “We are absolutely delighted to obtain recognition again in the Legal 500 across so many practice areas. Clients of QS FJG can be confident that they will receive the highest possible level of client care, service, and expertise when they instruct us.”.
RT @SFELawyers: Important advice from @Baddiel for families dealing with dementia: ‘the best way of dealing with anything bad in your life…17 hours
RT @LawSocietyFAS: If you're looking at buying a #newhome, a conveyancing solicitor will advise you on legal matters and make sure you avoi…18 hours