Star success in latest Chambers and Partners rankings
3 November 2017 by Marketing Team
In the 2018 edition of the esteemed Chambers & Partners UK legal directory released this week, we’re delighted to announce a triumphant set of rankings. The firm has two ranked departments and four leading individuals, including a ‘Star Associate’.
The prestigious directory is seen as a reliable guide to the UK legal profession, ranking top departments and individuals on a regional basis annually. Chambers & Partners UK identifies the best firms and individuals, priding itself on the accuracy and integrity of its guide. Understandably, Fisher Jones Greenwood is proud to be among the legal elite of Essex.
- Our Family team retains its Band 1 top ranking and is picked out as a leading firm for financial divorce-related cases as well as public and private children law. The team is especially esteemed for its experience in assisting with cases involving family businesses, property and pensions. Offering full-service support to clients as well as a broad range of ADR options, including mediation.
- Our Corporate & Commercial team stays at a Band 2 ranking for 2018. The guide confirms that the team has established a corporate presence in the charity and education sectors and notes the ‘growing sector expertise in healthcare.’ Also highlighted is the ability to draw on other departments to provide ‘a complete service to corporate clients.’
- In the Family team, we have two ‘Leading Individuals’ ranked; Jane Wilson, who is top-ranked and commended as being ‘calm and taking careful consideration of matters with unflagging support’ and Simon Osborn.
- Senior Partner, Tony Fisher heads the firm’s commercial department and is also ranked as a ‘Leading Individual’, advising clients on M&A and restructuring matters, including clients in the education and charity sectors.
- Ashlee Campbell who heads up our Immigration team, is noted as a ‘Star Associate’ consistently demonstrating an outstanding degree of technical and commercial expertise beyond that of her peers. She is praised for ‘always going the extra mile for her clients and leaves no stone unturned.’
Paula Fowler, Managing Partner at FJG, commented on the results, saying: “We are pleased to have been commended with such an excellent set of rankings in the Chambers UK legal guide. As the rankings are considered on the basis of client feedback, it is well deserved recognition to the dedication and hard work put in by these teams and individuals alike.”
“Following on from the recent success of the firm’s Legal 500 rankings, I am thrilled with both sets of results. We are committed to providing our clients with the highest quality service however it is important that we do not rest on our laurels and we will push to improve our client service even more in the next 12 months and secure a greater set of rankings this time next year.”
RT @LawSocietyFAS: If you run your own business, a solicitor will provide advice on the best structure for you, now and in the future 📈 htt…16 hours
We are often asked by commercial tenants (and landlords), how a business lease may be brought to an end in the abse… https://t.co/QHtFK8XmGo2 days