True or False: The Personal Injury Quiz – Part Two
22 January 2018 by Rhian Lowe
Take our quick quiz to see which of these personal injury facts are true and which are false. Then use the dropdown to reveal the details for each answer … and no cheating!
- Motorbike accidents went up in 2016 / 2017: FALSE – They actually went down by 3%. Car accidents also went down by 8%, however accidents involving cyclists and pedestarins went up, 2% and 1% respectively.
- Over 1,500 people were injured at work every day in 2016: TRUE – There were actually 609,000 people overall.
- Fisher Jones Greenwood don’t offer “no win, no fee”: FALSE – FJG is able to offer no win no fee arrangements in appropriate cases. Call to arrange a free initial consultation to discuss your case and funding options.
- More pedestrians were injured in RTAs in 2016/ 2017 than cyclists: TRUE – Compared to car, motorbikes and cyclists.
- There is a time limit on Clinical Negligence claims: TRUE – If you’re alleging fault then proceedings must be issued within three years of the date of knowledge. The time limit for personal injury cases is also three years.
- Fisher Jones Greenwood will nusiance call you: FALSE – We’re solicitors not claims handlers and will never pester you with sales and marketing calls.
- Personal Injury claims are only for physical injuries: FALSE – Claims can be bought for both physical and psychological injuries including travel anxiety, post-traumatic stress and depression.
If you’ve got any questions about Personal Injury, or think that you might have the basis for a claim, get in touch today. Email Rhian or call the team on 01206 700565.
RT @SecretArtSale: Original art for £40? YES - thanks to generous #artists who have donated to the #SecretArtSale #Colchester. Money raised…2 hours
Parental Alienation – what is it and what is the approach of the Family Courts? https://t.co/ObMXChmJRJ #familylaw… https://t.co/TEHpmezJ3A4 hours