Free Will with Cancer Research UK
22 January 2019 by Jane Golding
If you’re aged 55 and over then you will qualify for a free will under the Cancer Research Will Writing Scheme. Fisher Jones Greenwood are committed to supporting the Cancer Research UK Free Will Writing Scheme.
Throughout 2018, Fisher Jones Greenwood have assisted many clients in drafting their wills. In January 2019, Fisher Jones Greenwood were delighted to accept the presentation of the “Silver” Award for the support we’ve provided to the Cancer Research Will Writing Scheme.
Why it’s important to write a will:
- Leaving a will helps your loved ones in what’s already a difficult time
- Appoint the right Executors (the person(s) you wish to handle your estate)
- Appoint Guardians to take care of your children
- It’s your chance to state who you want your assets to be left to
- It can help with Inheritance Tax / Life Planning Advice
- You can state your desired funeral arrangements
Under the Will writing Scheme, Cancer Research will ask that you consider leaving a cash legacy to assist with their research into Cancer, however, you’re under no obligation to do so.
If Fisher Jones Greenwood can assist you in drafting your Will, then please contact our offices on 01206 700113 or email [email protected] to arrange an appointment.
RT @LawSocietyFAS: Thinking about making a will? Talking to a solicitor makes sure your will is valid and your wishes are in place #UseASol…2 days
RT @SShaljean: Fab article today in our local @TheGazette raising awareness about our cause and need to recruit more mentors. Big thanks to…2 days