Free Will with Cancer Research UK
22 January 2019 by Jane Golding
If you’re aged 55 and over then you will qualify for a free will under the Cancer Research Will Writing Scheme. Fisher Jones Greenwood are committed to supporting the Cancer Research UK Free Will Writing Scheme.
Throughout 2018, Fisher Jones Greenwood have assisted many clients in drafting their wills. In January 2019, Fisher Jones Greenwood were delighted to accept the presentation of the “Silver” Award for the support we’ve provided to the Cancer Research Will Writing Scheme.
Why it’s important to write a will:
- Leaving a will helps your loved ones in what’s already a difficult time
- Appoint the right Executors (the person(s) you wish to handle your estate)
- Appoint Guardians to take care of your children
- It’s your chance to state who you want your assets to be left to
- It can help with Inheritance Tax / Life Planning Advice
- You can state your desired funeral arrangements
Under the Will writing Scheme, Cancer Research will ask that you consider leaving a cash legacy to assist with their research into Cancer, however, you’re under no obligation to do so.
If Fisher Jones Greenwood can assist you in drafting your Will, then please contact our offices on 01206 700113 or email [email protected] to arrange an appointment.
Our care home partners want you to know that while in their care, they have spent time getting to know their reside… https://t.co/FQlK8gpckA10 hours
Emma made LPAs in her 30s. Five years later, Emma was sadly diagnosed with cancer. Find out how having Lasting Powe… https://t.co/pQ1beManaE10 hours