Chambers Ranking Success for Fisher Jones Greenwood
2 November 2015 by Marketing Team
Essex-based Solicitors Fisher Jones Greenwood have achieved a successful set of rankings in legal directory, Chambers & Partners UK. The 2016 edition of the prestigious publication sees FJG highly ranked for their Family, Immigration and Corporate teams along with having three leading individuals.
The directory provides clients with a respected guide to the UK Legal profession and the latest edition comes hot on the heels of the Legal500 guide, where FJG also secured their best ever set of rankings. Continuing the upward trend, Chambers & Partners reserved high praise for the ranked departments and individuals of FJG.
- The Family team maintains their Band 1 ranking in Essex and is praised for “excelling in domestic and cross-border family matters”. The guide also notes their specialist expertise in domestic abuse and fertility issues and the fact that the team is “well versed” in ADR methods.
- The Corporate team gains a Band 3 ranking for 2016. The team are “appreciated by clients” who note the “strong day-to-day partner involvement as well as the responsiveness of the team as a whole”. They are also noted for the particular specialisms in the education and charity sectors.
- The Immigration team retains their Band 4 ranking in the regions. Their “Expertise in asylum claims and applications for leave to remain” is highlighted along with their experience bring applications under Tier 1, 2 and 4 to “successful resolution.”
- From the family team, partner Jane Wilson “draws acclaim for financial remedies and private law children work”, whilst head of team Simon Osborn comes recommended for advice on divorce and separation cases and is “esteemed for his capabilities in ADR as well as litigation proceedings.”
- From the Corporate team, Chambers and Partners comment that clients of senior partner Tony Fisher “appreciate his commercial outlook on matters”. Clients also comment that he is particularly skilled at explaining matters “Clearly and intelligently”.
“It is a great achievement to have achieved such a strong set of rankings, based on client-led feedback of our teams”, commented Paula Fowler, Managing Partner at FJG. “With two of our teams maintaining their previous rankings and our corporate team gaining a new Band 3 ranking, it is clear that our hard work and commitment to clients is keeping the firm on a strong upward curve in terms of our expertise and success”.
“We are now looking forward to providing our clients an even better service in 2016, with the expertise and client care of our Solicitors that was so praised in this edition, being key to moving forward once again over the next 12 months.”
What happens when a dentist wishes to sell their practice but the lease is due to expire? Leah Groves explains opt… https://t.co/mPGwLm93PP3 days
This week marks Mental Health Awareness Week. It can be scarily easy to fall into the trap of your own mind when ba… https://t.co/KIC8JZQh6F4 days