FJG achieves Chambers and Partners Success
2 November 2016 by Marketing Team
We’re pleased to announce that Fisher Jones Greenwood have achieved an extremely successful set of rankings in the latest edition of Chambers & Partners UK, released today. In the 2017 edition of the legal directory, we have three ranked departments and four leading individuals.
The prestigious directory is seen as one of the leading places to provide clients with a respected guide to the UK Legal profession, ranking top departments and individuals on a regional basis every year.
- Our Family team retains its Band 1 ranking and is picked out as a leading firm for financial divorce cases as well as public and private children law. The guide also notes the broad range of alternative dispute resolution options available.
- Our Corporate & Commercial team moves up to a Band 2 ranking for 2017. The guide says that the team is established corporate presence in the charity and education sectors and notes the ‘growing sector expertise in healthcare.’ Also highlighted is the ability to draw on other departments to provide ‘a complete service to corporate clients.’
- Our Employment team picks up a Band 4 ranking, with their work on contentious matters highlighted by the guide.
- Jane Wilson and Simon Osborn from the Family team are both ranked as Leading Individuals, as is Tony Fisher from the Corporate team.
- Ashlee Campbell, who heads up our Immigration team, is also a Leading Individual and is noted as an ‘Associate to Watch’
Paula Fowler, Managing Partner at FJG, commented on the rankings, saying: “We are thrilled that we have achieved yet another strong set of rankings in such a well-respected legal guide. To attain these results based on client-led feedback is a tribute to the hard work and dedication of our teams and to the expertise of everyone involved.”
“We are already looking to improve our services even further moving forward. With our commitment to client service at the forefront of our actions, we can look forward to an ever stronger set of rankings in 12 months’ time.”