FJG storms to an impressive Legal500 ranking result
19 September 2016 by Marketing Team
We are delighted to announce another great set of results for FJG in the latest Legal500 rankings. In the 2016 edition of the respectable legal directory released this week, we continue to have seven practice areas ranked in the top three tiers. Plus, we have personal mentions for eight lawyers, two elite “Leading Lawyers” and 6 “Recommended Lawyers”.
All of our practice areas rankings for 2016 are below in detail:
- The Commercial litigation team retains its top tier ranking. The team are led by “supreme tactician” James Burkett, who “acted in a £30m claim arising from shareholder disputes over the removal of the company’s CEO and alleged breaches of fiduciary duty.”
- The Employment team has maintained a top tier ranking for the fourth year running assisting “employers with devising and implementing large-scale redundancy and restructuring programs”.
- The Family team of “experienced practitioners” led by Simon Osborn, a ‘Leading Lawyer’ uphold their top tier ranking. The team includes Lisa Tuckwell, who “gets results” and is “not intimidated by her opponents”.
- The “excellent” and “extremely professional” Commercial Property team preserve a second tier ranking. The team led by Ellen Petersen provides a “holistic service, with a particular strength in financial transactions”. Another partner in the team, Chris Jones is also recommended.
- The “responsive” Corporate & Commercial team maintain their second tier ranking, led by Tony Fisher praised for his “clear and authoritative advice”.
- Ranked again at the second tier the Immigration team, who are led by associate Ashlee Campbell, “who has notable experience handling asylum claims”.
- The Wills & Probate team uphold their third tier ranking this year as well.
- For the first time Family Partner Lisa Tuckwell & Commercial Partner Ashton Carter are recognised as ‘Recommended Lawyers’.
Paula Fowler, Managing Partner at FJG, commented on the rankings, saying: ‘It is fantastic that we have achieved such a formidable set of rankings again this year. These excellent results demonstrate that we are true to our word in giving clients the best possible service when they choose to work with us.
We will strive to innovate and continue to put our client’s needs at the forefront of our service. We aim to maintain and improve these rankings over the coming year’.
What happens when a dentist wishes to sell their practice but the lease is due to expire? Leah Groves explains opt… https://t.co/mPGwLm93PP3 days
This week marks Mental Health Awareness Week. It can be scarily easy to fall into the trap of your own mind when ba… https://t.co/KIC8JZQh6F4 days