Legal500 success for local law firm
14 October 2014 by Paula Cameron
Local law firm Fisher Jones Greenwood are celebrating yet another successful set of rankings in the Legal500.
With the latest edition of the highly regarded legal directory just released, FJG have six practice areas ranked in the top three tiers, with three being top-tier. Add to that mentions for seven lawyers and the results are an impressive set of rankings for the Essex based firm.
- The Employment team has maintained a Top Tier ranking for the second year running and is praised for “strength in sectors such as financial services”.
- The Family team, one of the largest in East Anglia, has maintained its First tier ranking, with the “compassionate and cost-efficient service” provided by the team being highlighted.
- The Commercial litigation team, headed by James Burkett, also maintain their First tier ranking and is noted as providing “a partner-led service”.
- The Commercial Property, Wills & Probate and Corporate Commercial teams all maintain their top three tier rankings, whilst Education team is also recommended.
- Tony Fisher, Chris Jones, Ellen Petersen, James Burkett, Simon Osborn, and Beth Baird all gain personal mentions in this year’s edition.
With comments such as “Cost-efficient” and “partner-led” from the world-renowned directory, Fisher Jones Greenwood is now looking to move onwards and upwards into 2015, with a focus on innovation and client service:
Tony Fisher, Senior Partner and Head of the Commercial team at FJG, commented: “We are delighted with the recognition in the latest Legal500 rankings as they show that clients can always be confident of a top class service when they come to FJG.
By continuing to develop our customer service and communication and by pushing forward innovation through ground-breaking services like our new online legal guidance and documentation service, MyFJG, we are always looking to stay at the forefront of the legal market. We want to make sure our clients always have a top tier experience with a top tier firm and we look forward to strengthening our position further for next year’s rankings.”
Organisations can offer help. It might be difficult to find the right one or you may feel you SHOULD be able to cop… https://t.co/QorqqH1ECj10 mins
Many of us struggle to ask for help, but it is more difficult knowing that those around us are also struggling. Peo… https://t.co/wlpVqB2MCp25 mins