Fisher Jones Greenwood Solicitors have been operating in Chelmsford since 2010, and due to major expansion, moved to new offices on Baddow Road in 2014.
Conveniently located just a few minutes’ walk from Chelmsford High Street, our Baddow Road premises provides fantastic accessibility and flexibility for our clients in Chelmsford and surrounding areas.
Our Chelmsford office is home to a mix of teams that offer business and individual legal services. Amongst the staff in the Chelmsford office are members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers, the Association of Specialist Providers to Dentists and the Equity Release council. Also, the staff work locally with businesses, charities, community organisations and events such as the Access to Justice Foundation, Essex Cricket, Essex Young Farmers Show, Farleigh Hospice, Havens Hospices and Metro Bank. FJG offer a full range of legal services for business and private clients alike and our legal experts will meet with you in any of our offices to discuss your legal needs. Contact us today to book an appointment.
We are maintaining a full service, albeit primarily remotely, with most appointments being held digitally or via the telephone. Our offices are open to the public for certain matters by appointment only. Documents and correspondence can be dropped off at each of the offices through the letterboxes, there is no letterbox at the Chelmsford office, if you are dropping off documents, please ring the buzzer and someone will make arrangements to take these from you.
Email address: [email protected]
If you would like to contact a specific member of staff, please visit the our people section on our website.
Phone – 01245 890110
Travelling to the office
From the M25
· Leave the M25 at junction 28 (signposted to Chelmsford, Romford (A12), Brentwood (A1023)), and join the A12 for Chelmsford.
· Leave the A12 at the junction with the A414, Webbs Farm Interchange (junction 15), and take the first exit at the roundabout at the end of the slip road to join the A414 for Chelmsford.
· Take the second exit at the next roundabout, immediately followed by the first exit at the next roundabout onto the A1016 Westway.
· After approximately 1¼ miles, at the junction with the A1060, turn right onto Parkway. Continue straight over at the next roundabout.
· At the second roundabout, take the first exit, immediately left onto Baddow Road, going the left hand side of the cones.
· Take the first right onto Can Bridge Way for parking in The Meadows Car Park.
· Our office will be found on the left hand side of Baddow Road, approximately 20m from the entrance to Can Bridge Way.
· Chelmsford is the nearest mainline station, and receives services from London Liverpool Street.
· We are a 10 minute walk from the station (1/2 mile) or you could pick up a taxi from outside the station.
· For further information about train times and fares, please telephone National Rail Enquiries Line on 08457 48 49 50, or check the railtrack website on www.nationalrail.co.uk
Paid for parking is available close to the office at Q-Park Meadows (CM2 0DG) or Baddow Road Car Park (CM2 7PJ).
Office accessibility and facilities
The office has a large entrance and reception area. It is wheelchair accessible. There are two small meeting rooms on the ground floor and a large board room on the second floor. There is a small lift which can be taken to reach the board room. There is a disabled toilet on the ground floor and toilet facilities on the first floor.
Fisher Jones Greenwood LLP
16 Baddow Road
|Monday||9am - 5:15pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 5:15pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 5:15pm|
|Thursday||9am - 5:15pm|
|Friday||9am - 5:15pm|
|Saturday||9am - 12:30pm|
SMS – 07880715559
Fax – 01245 890111