Fisher Jones Greenwood Solicitors in Holland-on-Sea, is located on the corner of Kings Avenue, opposite The Roaring Donkey Public House. Our Holland-on-Sea office is led by Partner and Head of the Wills, Life Planning and Probate team, Susanne Grimwade.
The Holland-on-Sea team have specialisms in Trust and Estate Planning, in addition to boasting members of the Equity Release council making the team well-equipped to deal with Equity Release Mortgages. Plus, the staff work locally with community organisations such as the Holland-on-Sea Residents Association, Tendring Specialist Stroke Services and Cancer Research UK. FJG offer a full range of legal services for business and private clients alike and our legal experts will meet with you in any of our offices to discuss your legal needs. Contact us today to book an appointment.
The office was formally known as Alistair Keeble Solicitors merging with Fisher Jones Greenwood Solicitors in 2018.
We are maintaining a full service, albeit primarily remotely, with most appointments being held digitally or via the telephone. Our offices are open to the public for certain matters by appointment only. Documents and correspondence can be dropped off at each of the offices through the letterboxes.
SMS – 07880715559
Fax – 01255 818909
Travelling to the office
From the M25
· Leave the M25 at junction 28 (signposted to Chelmsford and Colchester) and join the A12 for Colchester.
· Stay on the A12 for about 45 miles, bypassing Chelmsford and Colchester.
· Leave the A12 at junction 29 (Crown Interchange) and join the A120 signposted Clacton/Harwich.
· After approx 4 miles leave the A120 and join the A133 signposted Clacton.
· At the fourth roundabout, St Johns Roundabout, take the second exit onto the B1027 towards Holland on Sea.
· At the mini roundabout take the first exit to remain on the B1207.
· Continue ahead over two further mini roundabouts.
· At the next mini roundabout take the first exit onto the B1032.
· Continue for 0.4 mile, you will pass the The Roaring Donkey Public House on your right.
· We are situated on the right hand corner at the junction shortly after.
· The nearest mainline station is Clacton-on-Sea, which receives a regular service from London Liverpool Street and Ipswich.
· We are a 5 min taxi ride from the station.
· For more information on train times and fares please call the National Rail Enquiries line on 03457 48 49 50.
· Bus routes 7 & 8 run from Stop 1 outside the station every 15 mins and stop at the bus stop opposite The Roaring Donkey Public House.
There are plenty of options for free parking surrounding the office, be it directly outside the office on Kings Avenue or in the accompanying side streets.
Office accessibility and facilities
There is a step to enter the office and a small reception. There is one meeting room on the ground floor. There are no toilet facilities.