The 1-Minute Guide
- identify individuals (and never will).
- store personal information.
- make our website easier for you to use.
- prevent our forms being used to send spam-email.
- monitor usage so we can spot trends and make improvements.
We also recommend that you allow cookies. If you disable them, some of the interactive functions of the website will not operate. For example, data-submission via forms, as well as user-registration, and user-login.
Furthermore, this website also uses non-essential cookies for analytics and to monitor our website performance.