The 1-Minute Guide
Interested in our cookies but short of time? Here’s what we think you need to know…
- identify individuals (and never will)
- store personal information
- make our website easier for you to use
- prevent our forms being used to send spam-email
- monitor usage so we can spot trends and make improvements
- manage the communications within Alex the Chatbot
We also recommend that you allow cookies. If you disable them, some of the interactive functions of the website will not operate. For example, data-submission via forms, as well as user-registration, user-login and Alex the Chatbot. The chatbot cookie allows you to maintain a consistent conversation session with Alex, even if you navigate through different pages on our website. This cookie is cleared after 60 days.
Furthermore, this website also uses non-essential cookies for analytics and to monitor our website performance.