Commercial litigation as well as commercial disputes can be stressful and disruptive, even for larger companies. At Fisher Jones Greenwood, our Commercial Disputes team are skilled at providing practical advice and effective solutions, in order to avoid the stress of unnecessary disruption and minimise the cost of litigation.
Our Commercial Litigation team also acts for a wide variety of clients in a cross-section of cases; while focusing on providing our clients with the best possible service. An efficient, innovative and a proactive approach allows us to help our clients achieve their desired outcomes with the minimum of costs.
Our Commercial Litigation team are able to provide advice and representation in the following areas:
- Contract Disputes
- Professional Negligence
- Banking Disputes
- Construction Disputes
- Director and Partnership Disputes
- Shareholder Disputes
- Commercial Debt Recovery
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
Some examples of our past successes include:
- Representation of client involving a potential £25 million claim by large group of companies.
- Defending a developer client in a Defective Premises Act claim relating to substantial heave damage claim.
- Resisting a multi-party claim brought against a property developer involving complex questions of causation.
- Bringing a high value claim against International Currency Dealers, investigation of Service Agreements in UK and the USA.
- Defending nurses on multiple charges of misconduct brought against them by the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
- Defending a client in a £2 million claim for alleged conversion of cash in transit.
- Recovering damages for negligent valuation.
- Bringing a high value claim against insurance brokers for breach of business sale agreement.
- Defending a client against high value breach of restrictive covenants claim.
- Bringing a high value claim for recovery of alleged unlawfully derived income under a commercial contract.
- Resolving a high-value, multi-national financial services dispute concerning conflicts of Russian; Czech Republic and English Law.
If you wish to talk to one of our solicitors about obtaining advice or representation in relation to Commercial Litigation, please call 01206 835238 or send us an email to [email protected]jg.co.uk.