Commercial litigation and disputes can be stressful and disruptive, even for larger companies. At Fisher Jones Greenwood, our Commercial Disputes team are skilled at providing practical advice and effective solutions in order to avoid the stress of unnecessary disruption and minimise the cost of litigation.
Our Commercial Litigation team acts for a wide variety of clients in a cross-section of cases. Our team focuses on providing clients with the best service. An efficient, innovative and a proactive approach allows us to help the client achieve their desired outcomes with the minimum of costs.
Our Commercial Litigation team are able to provide advice and representation in the following areas:
- Contract Disputes
- Professional Negligence
- Banking Disputes
- Construction Disputes
- Director and Partnership Disputes
- Shareholder Disputes
- Commercial Debt Recovery
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
Some examples of our past successes include:
- Successful representation of client involving a potential £25 million claim by large group of companies
- Successfully defending a developer client in a Defective Premises Act claim relating to substantial heave damage claim
- Successfully resisting a multi-party claim brought against property developer involving complex questions of causation
- Successfully bringing a high value claim against International Currency Dealers, investigation of Service Agreements in UK and the USA
- Successfully defending nurses on multiple charges of misconduct brought against them by the Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Successfully defending a client in a £2 million claim for alleged conversion of cash in transit
- Successfully recovering damages for negligent valuation
- Successful bringing a high value claim against insurance brokers for breach of business sale agreement
- Successfully defending a client against high value breach of restrictive covenants claim
- Successfully bringing a high value claim for recovery of alleged unlawfully derived income under a commercial contract
- Successfully resolving a high-value, multi-national financial services dispute concerning conflicts of Russian; Czech Republic and English Law
If you wish to talk to one of our solicitors about obtaining advice and representation in relation to a Commercial Litigation, please call 01206 835238 or send us an email to [email protected].