Request a callback


We can assist children applying for leave to remain or leave to enter in a variety of categories, including those whose parents are in the UK on a short term basis, as well as children seeking to settled here. We also assist children in the care of Social Services who require specialist and appropriate representation to regularise their immigration status.

Access to a Child

There are certain circumstances in which a parent whose child resides in the United Kingdom (UK) can apply for permission to enter or remain in the UK in order to have contact with their child. If your application is successful, you will be granted an initial period of leave to enter or remain in the UK.

You will ultimately be able to apply for indefinite leave to remain in the UK so long as you meet the requirements of the relevant immigration rules.

How We Can Help

We can advise you on whether you qualify for entry or leave to remain in the United Kingdom under this category and on the documentary evidence required for this application. We will prepare the application in full and represent you during the application process.

If you have already made your application and it has been refused, we will advise and represent you on the appeal.

For further information and advice please contact our Immigration team on call 01206 835270 or email [email protected] / [email protected].

contact a corporate recovery solicitor

Contact A Solicitor Today

With over 40 years’ experience, Fisher Jones Greenwood is a long-established Essex Solicitors. With nine offices around Essex, Suffolk and London. Phone us on 08455 435 700 or email us and we’ll call you back to arrange a meeting with a solicitor or lawyer.

Request A Callback
Awards we're proud of

Get in touch

Request a Call Back

Call us now on:

08455 435 700

What Our Clients Say

We truly value and appreciate the feedback we receive from our clients, as we look to improve the services we offer on an ongoing basis