We offer a comprehensive planning consultancy service alongside our other commercial real estate legal services. Whether it is site appraisals, application enquiries, applications, representation at meetings or planning enforcement matters, we are able to help.
Our Planning and Enforcement Manager Sharon Smith has over 25 years of experience and expertise. Sharon also has considerable knowledge of working for commercial developers, businesses, local authority clients, architects, surveyors, as well as action or resident groups.
- Development site appraisals.
- Local plan representation as well as site promotion.
- Pre-application enquiries.
- Attendance at parish & town council meetings and also planning committees.
- Preparation and submission of planning applications: including listed buildings, changes of use as well as prior notification applications.
- Planning conditions, legal agreements and community infrastructure levy (CIL).
- Preparation and also submission of all types of planning appeals: including representation at planning hearings or even at inquiries.
- Planning enforcement matters: including liaising with the relevant local authority and preparing and submitting enforcement appeals, with representation at hearings or inquiries.
- Preparation and submitting of lawful development applications (proposed and existing development or uses): including preparation of statutory declarations.
- Expert witness statements.
If you think we could help with any planning issue or query you have, or even if you would like more information on any of our planning services please get in touch with our team today on 01206 835236 or email [email protected].
If you would like more information on all our other commercial property services, please click here.