Legal 500 2022 Rankings
8 October 2021 by Guest Author
Fisher Jones Greenwood is delighted to have been ranked in the latest 2022 edition of Legal 500 UK.
Used as a reference guide by millions of people each year, the Legal 500 provides up-to-date information on law firms and lawyers from across the UK. Based upon detailed analysis of submissions and thousands of interviews with general counsels and private practice lawyers, it covers the breadth of legal practice areas, providing recommendations for both teams and individuals specialist in their fields.
Fisher Jones Greenwood Solicitors (FJG) is recognised as being committed to providing expert legal advice and exceptional client service across a range of legal matters, particularly known in the Essex area for their expertise in Family Law. The 2022 edition sees FJG boast 8 practice area rankings, 3 ‘Leading Individuals’ and 9 ‘Next Generation Partners’.
- Tony Fisher, CEO
- Simon Osborn, Partner and Head of the Family Team
- Susanne Grimwade, Partner and Head of the Wills, Life Planning, and Probate Department
Next Generation Partners
- Keeley Miller, Partner, Commercial Property
- Leon Pascal, Partner, Commercial Property
- Rachel Earnshaw, Partner, Family
- Bushra Elzubeir, Partner and Head of Dispute Resolution
- Ashlee Campbell, Partner, Immigration
- Amy Burton, Partner, Private Client
- Andrea Godfrey, Partner, Private Client
- Ashton Carter, Partner, Corporate & Commercial
- Leah Groves, Partner, Corporate & Commercial
You can see the firm’s full rankings here on the Legal 500 website.
@solicitorchat Named in the #legal500 our team has been ranked Tier 1 for over 10 years and we can help, no matter… https://t.co/vLNpsl6guo2 weeks